Our Experience - Your Success
Greenleaf Health LLC (Greenleaf) is a full-service consulting firm that provides strategic guidance to FDA-regulated companies that are developing innovative solutions to pressing public health challenges. With its rare blend of public and private sector experience, Greenleaf has the experience to guide select clients through the medical product development process and successfully manage the product’s lifecycle.
- Pre-market review
- Product lifecycle management
- Manufacturing & compliance
- Changing regulatory environment
- Marketing and promotional practices
- Compliance & enforcement
- Best practices
- Greenleaf’s Product Quality, Manufacturing & Compliance Team provides assistance and support to companies, trade associations, Congress, and other stakeholders affected by new legislation and FDA policies. This includes clients aiming to actively participate in future policy initiatives relating to FDA’s regulatory and statutory authorities.
- Greenleaf’s Drug & Biological Drug Products Team has a robust blend of regulatory expertise and FDA institutional knowledge, allowing for critical guidance in an array of areas, including clinical trial design, FDA filings and review process, and post-market requirements such as safety monitoring.
- Greenleaf’s Medical Devices & Combination Products Team delivers service spanning the earliest stages of premarket production development and continue through the product lifecycle.
- Public companies
- Private, venture-backed companies
- Life science & medical technology investors
Distinguished Backgrounds & Extensive Institutional Knowledge
- The Greenleaf team comes from:
- Decades of FDA leadership, with up-to-date knowledge & expert insight to FDA operations
- Successful medical backgrounds
- Unparalleled public/private experience at: top global pharmaceutical companies; the leading U.S. biotechnology trade association; Capitol Hill
Contact us at (202) 609-8996 x5 and email@example.com
2900 K Street, NW · Suite 100 · Washington, DC 20007